I submit for your consideration
Eight things that people probably do not consider when they think about time travel to the past (only because I just never think about traveling into the future):
1. Indoor plumbing was not common until the mid-20th century.*
2. Without their security lighting and charming docents, castles are cold, damp and dark.
3. Everybody had bedbugs and head lice.
4. Two words: dental hygiene.
5. The modern espresso machine was not invented until 1945.
8. If traveling from time machine drop-off to anywhere else, pack a lunch.