elanamatic: Blowing on the shadow of my mind Summer is long over. The winter is nearly here. I usually don't mind the snowy season but for some reason I have a feeling this year's winter will be harder than most. The winds have been fierce and cool lately. I am starting to dread the weather ahead. Soooo to keep myself feeling upbeat I decided to make a list of things I love about the cold:
- Dark nail polish
- Soy lattes with cinnamon.
- Scarves have always been a fave accessory of mine.
- Dinner parties with rich red wine
- Skiing on a sunny day in deep fresh powdery snow
- Curling up under a duvet reading
- Warming up after a long walk.
- Baking oatmeal cookies.
This year I am also looking forward to playing with some new toys..My macbook, the wii fit and of course that other plaything Mia. Can't wait to see the snow through her eyes. I will teach her to catch snowflakes on her tongue, make snow angels and the art of hot chocolate.