Once again, as we’ve done since 2006 we traveled via airplane to the “City of Angels” for our annual “Thanksgiving West Coast Style”! As per normal, we left Thanksgiving day morning allowing us to arrive around 11am and in plenty of time for finding where we packed our stretchy pants.
- A hike in Runyon Canyon (which I called Funyun’s Canyon)
- Drinks at Perch in downtown LA. Rooftop bar and restaurant. Lovely views.
- Big dinner at Black Cat in Silverlake. It was full of love.
- Fancy cocktails at Bar Stella
- Tacos at Tacos Delta and breakfast at Cafe Tropical and juice from Naturewell