the deodorant survey is almost complete. I have an interview set up with Susan about PANTENE at either 2:30 or 3:30, I can't figure out which because the 1 hour time difference confuses me. Biff apologized for being cranky this morning and said he loved me & hoped I had a good day. Maybe things are still on for winter break which is what I would like. I feel like things are right with the world. Or at least more right than they were.
Sometimes I wonder if we visit the same blogs. I will have to ask you about that in person.
everyone at my university has an ipod, it seems, except for me and maybe some foreign exchange students. I secretly want one but they are incredibly ridiculously expensive so I don't think I'll ever get one.
Good news! I found the checkcard (*it wasn't behind the crate), but someone else in my group already paid for our subscription to freeonlinesurveys.com so it's all good. :)
I feel like I'm drowning in shampoo & deodorant.
my outfit matches my coat & scarf perfectly: navy blue & bright orange.
I'd like to think I'm becoming a person I'd want to be.
An excerpt from the AXE survey for your amusement: What is the most memorable/striking thing about Axe ads?
- they portray a message that if men wear axe - woman won't be able to resist them.
- the women are always attracted to the men
- they are kind of scandalous?
- The girls. I love the girls. They are so sexy. They make me want to ride the elevators all day in case a hot babe wants to jump on me. They really play to the sex appeal. Even though I know I'm being manipulated, it still works
-- I don't know
- The guys always get laid, and they always look like dylan so if he can get laid then I definetly can with that stuff
-- I am unfamiliar with Axe
- the ridiculousness of the ads that axe smells so good, cuz it doesnt
- attractiveness women have towards men
- How unrealistic the ads are.
- Paul wears it.
- They make me laugh
- the emphasis on sexual activity in the tv ads.
- Getting washed by the Axe girls at the mifflin block party in madison last year.
- The commercial with the women rubbing against all the metal objects because they all smell like axe because a guy threw an axe container into a recycle bin
- the hot biddies
- How silly they are.
- sexual claims
- The women fawning over the smell
- the sexual connotation and corolation between the product and the user. There is usually a hint in the ad that the consumer will have sex.
- Can't really remember anything especially memorable.
- the hot whores who want to fuck anything that has the shit on it including old recycled cans.
- unfamiliar with Axe
- The sexy women
- the humor
- if i put enough on, i can get every girls' head to turn in my direction when i walk past them.
- Guys become more attractive to women by using it.