So here is my latest dilemma. I want to come to NYC for the party but am not sure I can afford it mentally, physically or fiscally. Here are the pros and cons:
- I could meet a whole bunch of robots all at once. WOOT!
- I heart NYC and have been wanting to visit for ages.
- All I do is work and workoutotherwise.
- The loungey bar place looks fun!
- The next month of weekends lays out as follows: Apr 1 - Paris, Apr 8 - London, Apr 15 - Montreal. It would be so cool to start that trend off with Mar 25 - NYC! True jet setter style, I would be so comso!
- I could head down with Adina and have both a girls weekend and a happyrobot meetup all in one. WOW.
- The dude has a party that wknd anyway so I would be on my own while he celebrated and recuperated.
- I could potentially work from home on the Monday.
- I have airline points saved up for this very thing!
- I could find myself completely wiped out financially if I go NYC, London, Paris back to back (just the airport to and fro will cost me a bucketload - plus these cities represent a shopaholic dream come true!)
- I am getting old and don't recover from travelling as well as I used to. Even short trips. This month of travel could end me.
- The only flight back I could find on points is at 6:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. Is it worth using all those points for only 24 hours in NYC?
- I need to find accomodations.
- I will be stressed out at work and tired from travelling.
- And anxious. I get very anxious when I have no down time.