the eight random truths of lisa may
" me in a way that says "who's the biggest sucker on this site?". you chose well, my fine friend. here are 8 random things from me, about me, in my head:
1. one year i read water meters as my home-from-college job. these were the days when a 19-year-old could safely walk into a stranger's basement and not be murdered.
2. i am thinking of having only one child. and, well, i already have her.
3. i am thinking of becoming a teacher.
4. i hate the smell of pumpking innards. when i was younger, i would carve pumpkins with my swim nose plugs on. i also hate pumpkin pie.
5. a tasty minneasota treat, courtesy of my new sis-in-law: mix candy corn with planter's peanuts. eat by the handful. deliciously strange.
6. i find it relaxing to read cookbooks.
7. my musical tastes sometimes embarrass me.
8. i freakishly love the
little gingery cookies
you get on united flights. i just added them to my amazon wish list!
bonus fake random thing about me:
i am an incredible mathematician. i solved the poincaré conjecture with a pen.
bio: lisa may
Two XML/RSS Options!
Only Lisa Says
ella through the ages
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Dexter season 3 on DVD