True or False?
1) I don't think it was a stunning coup that Kerry was able to crush the likes of Bush in a debate on foreign policy.
2) John Edwards looks an awful lot like
3) Dick Cheney reminds me of a terrifying high school principal or a CEO, but not a vice president.
4) I am worried that John Kerry's rise in "the polls" is setting me up with false hope that will be psychically damaging when Bush wins.
5) Should Kerry win Democratic voters will be massively relieved that they can finally start making fun of Kerry instead of focusing on his success.
6) If Bush wins, I am moving to Canada (if I don't live there already).
7) I had a hamburger and fries with the vp debate.
8) Politics is the new hockey.
9) I have never paid so much attention to a political race in my life.
10) People get the government they deserve.
What's a Nice Jewish Girl Doing With a Tree Like This?
How To Celebrate Mother's Day When You've Lost Your Mom
Cassette Players Were A Pain, But There Was Nothing More Romantic Than A Mixtape
The Joys of Raising Your Kid Downtown
The Virtues of the Yoga Date
I Loved Your Wedding But Please Stop Telling Us to Get Married
bun in the oven
Gabriel on Flickr
my flickr account