beulah is playing here in nyc this weekend, and i got my tickets and am ready to rock. to rock! i hope they have t-shirts there, too. i need a new rock shirt.
last night we went to Sylvia's for dinner uptown in harlem. i ordered fried chicken and waffles, and had a epiphany. i love waffles. i love fried chicken. this may be my perfect meal! (well, let's add some rolls from SanDobe... but that's all)
i gained maybe 295 pounds last night. you should see me. all i can do is roll around today. but seriously folks, the happyrobot staff loved sylvia's.
Madison Square Dog Run. 10 dogs 90% sniffing 10% running
Union Square Dog Run. 4 dogs 50% sniffing 50% running
New Content there is a lot of stuff on the horizon for happyrobot. that is all i will say. i am not saying what we got, but i will say what we got is good.
Fried Chicken back to fried chicken, Sylvia's was good, but so is Harvest if you are ever in brooklyn-towne. and Live Bait on 23rd has some awesome chicken.
george w bush don't talk too good. i am listening to him on the radio and they are reporting on his trip to NYC, and he's all "ums" and "uh". i am not saying that i am a good speaker, but you just assume that when the president is speaking in front of a large group of business leaders, he might actually get his act together.
i came home and plopped onto the couch to visit with the kitty and turned on the tv. mtv (or vh1) was doing a premiere of some new michael jackson video. here are my observations in convenient number list form...
1. michael's face can be fully seen for about 2 seconds. the rest of the time it's hidden under the brim of his hat.
2. of course, marlon brando is in it. he plays a mob-esque boss who grunts.
3. chris tucker, one of the unfunniest actors in the world, is also in it.
4. michael grabs himself a lot like in that last video he did 10 years ago.
5. i think they darkened his skin up a bit.
6. the climax of the video is the always fun and original "fighting with dance".
7. i have no idea what to say about the song. i was too busy trying to see his face.