Songs about poo Well you will be happy to know that my co-worker (Gordy) went from a 6 day "problem" to an explosive "problem". It got us thinking of that song Diarrhea Cha Cha Cha and any other songs about poo. I am sure there are many songs on the subject. I have come up with this short list:
1. Limbomaniacs - "The Toilet's Flooded" Lyrics: "The toilet's flooded, the load won't fit The toilet's flooded with the great big shit There was this dude his name was Ted He just stopped over and he said, "I'd go outside if I had to pee But I got a big ole doo-doo inside of me.""
2. Fisherspooner - "Mega Colon" Lyrics: "Thinking about my man it really make me sick The shit got soft, steamy slick It came out in a blast that was really foul Forget the white cloud I need the bounty towel"
3. Buzzcocks - "Oh Shit" (not really about poo so much) Lyrics: "Oh shit I wish I'd known before now Oh shit that you were such a fuckin' cow Oh shit I wouldn't've wasted my time Oh shit chasin' somethin' which could never be mine Admit You're shit"
4. NoFx - "Shitting Bricks" Lyrics: "I'm shitting shitting bricks I'm shitting bricks by the dozen I'm shitting shitting bricks"
5. Faith No More - "Cuckoo for Caca" Lyrics: "Shit lives forever We'll retire with a turd on our lips Under a pair of knowing eyes I'm gonna take a few down with me And drop my good side"
6. Frank Zappa - "Hot Poop" Lyrics: "He has work in the control zone Because home doziness loves the dirt knobs... They think it is the way they can create Wonder what everyone else is whispering about..."
OH and I use to play song #1 in college when I had a radio show. My college was so lame the radio only broadcasted to the 2 cafeteria's (my school had separate cafeteria's for commuters and residents) I was a commuter and the radio usually only worked in the residents cafeteria. I hated the residents so I played that song every week at lunch for them. I don't think anyone noticed. Well maybe the guy that called in a request for GWAR. He might have thought it was funny.