When the Lights Go Out
Think Of Something Beautiful
Exercise Video for Robots
Rocks of Encouragement
10 Year Anniversary
Around the World and Back Again
Bar Napkin Poetry
Beyond the Dune Sea
Sunshine Jen News Corp (SJNC)
Sunshine Jen Writing Staff
What's In LA
Summer Solstice Random Ten
I don't own an IPod, but here are ten random thoughts about the Summer Solstice.
1. The sun sure was up early.
2. I need another cup of coffee.
3. There is berry pie in the refrigerator.
4. On Wednesday, I was going to write something witty about the Dodgers in Toronto after they won the first game 10-1, but then they lost the second game 12-1. Toronto is a city of extremes.
5. The air conditioning is too cold.
6. Maybe I'll go to the movies.
7. Maybe I'll go to the beach.
8. Maybe I'll do one today and one tomorrow.
9. If you sleep and dream tonight, you will have a midsummer night's dream. Or was that last night?
10. Is this gosh darn sun ever gonna go down?