That's the last sentence of the last Harry Potter book. All was well. I don't know how the rest of the book goes since I have never read it or any of the Harry Potter books. However, there is something very reassuring in that last sentence. I wonder how long J.K. Rowling knew that would be her last sentence.
Meanwhile, in other pressing business, here are the answers to the space ship quiz.
1. The Doctor, Sarah Jane Smith, K-9 are on the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space) in Doctor Who.
2. Jean Luc-Picard, Commander Data, Dr. Crusher fly around on Enterprise (NCC 1701-D) in Star Trek: The Next Generation
3. Kathryn Janeway, Neelix, Tom Paris are lost on the USS Voyager on Star Trek: Voyager
4. Adama, Apollo, Starbuck are on the Battlestar Galactica.
5. Dr. Hans Reinhardt, Old B.O.B. and Maximilian are onboard the USS Cygnus (The Black Hole)
6. Zaphod Beeblebrox, Trillian, Marvin are on Heart of Gold in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy 7. Roj Blake, Kerr Avon, Zen are on the Liberator in Blakes 7
8. John Koenig, Helena Russell are lost on Moonbase Alpha in Space 1999
9. John Robinson, Dr. Zachary Smith are also lost on the Jupiter 2 in Lost In Space
10. Captain Kaneda, Cassie, Capa, Mace are staring at the sun on the Icarus 2 in Danny Boyle's Sunshine. It had some cool moments but it was mostly dull. The sun is very hot.
11. Dallas and Kane die but Ripley lives on the Nostromo in Alien (The Sulaco is in Aliens, Stu.)
12. Mal Reynolds, River Tam, Kaylee Frye are on Serenity on the show Firefly and the movie, Serenity.
13. Commander Taggart and Dr. Lazarus – I actually had to do some digging for this one. These are character names from Galaxy Quest and the ship is called the NSEA Protector.
14. Jonathan Archer and Dr. Phlox are on the Starship Enterprise (NX-01) on Star Trek: Enterprise.