1. What makes you cringe? People, Crowds or Swanky Bars.
2. Glass: is it half-full or half empty? And if it's half-full, what is it half full of? If it's half-empty, was it good? ... Both, Raspberry Stoli with tonic/lime and YES!
Do you need me to top it off for you? Most definitely!
3. Are you registered to vote? Yes I am.
4. If you could be George Bush for an hour, what fun hijinks would you get George into? I would take Cheney out a la "Weekend at Bernie's" style (because we all know he really isn't alive anymore). Cheney would be "Bernie" of course, George W would play the part of "Larry", Colin Powell will play the part of "Richard" and Condoleezza Rice would be "Gwen". (Sad I had to pick Condoleezza because I can't remember the short ones name ... you know the older one that left ... man it's too late I must get some sleep)
5. Is there anything more annoying than politicians running for office? If so, tell me. YES - TEENS!
The OTHER 5
1. Are you a top or a bottom? Such the dirty question ... it deserves a dirty response ... but I have been told that I am too much of a tease so I am not going to answer this question
2. Your most embarrassing moment in grade school was... I think it was when I was in the brownies and the other girls wouldn't play with me because they said I had picked my nose .... I left the brownies after I got the cookies .... And NO, I didn't pick my nose.
3. What was your silliest nickname? Old Man Kelly with the pepper on his Belly (or something like that) - oddly my friend's dad use to sing that lyric to me every time I called her house.
4. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, which would you choose? A Big Hairy Spider or something equally scary so I can be the "crazy" person on my block and everyone would leave me alone (ok I already am the "crazy" person the spider would be a cute accessory).
5.Penguins. love or hate? why? Indifferent really but I got an interesting fact on my Snapple cap just today .... "Real Fact" #131 - Penguins have an organ above their eyes that converts seawater to fresh water. ..... Wow , now if only they can turn it into wine I would have one as a pet.